Saturday, May 8, 2010

Day full of memories

Today we celebrated my fifteenth birthday. We didn't do much; just dessert, presents, and the awesome English tradition of each family member writing something special about the birthday person in their place card. I got an iPod nano from my three older brothers, $50 dollars from my parents to spend on stage makeup, as well as the latest Redwall book, two pairs of earrings, gum from my little sis, and a scrapbook album.
But most of all, I made a bunch of memories today. I laughed a lot this evening, I came very close to tears several times, and mostly I was completely overwhelmed. My parents love me, my brothers and sister love me, and my God and King love me more than anyone else can or ever will. That's why I'm overwhelmed. Overwhelmed by love.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you got to have such a blessed day. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late comment, but I'm glad to hear that you had such a delightful birthday and was able to make many happy memories!

    ReplyDelete