Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Inspiration

I get inspired pretty easily, by little things that happen to me.

Usually, it's people that inspire me, though.

Like Miss Dar.
*sigh* Honestly, you have to know her to know how amazing she is. I don't even want to try and begin to explain what she means to me, because words kind of, don't do it justice. At all.

I had lunch with her and her awesome daughter, and my mom, and I feel very inspired and motivated for life after talking with her. She's kind of the reason I found my passion for theatre and acting, and I am so thankful for her.

On another note of inspiration, I've definitely been spending way too much time on this tumblr, but it has loads of beautiful and inspiring things. Girl Without Wings

So as unpoetic and uninspiring as this post might be, I am feeling very inspired and feeling all my creative juices swirling around very fast right now. I want to do something very cool and creative now.

But I think instead I'll go and read my history book.

No comments:

Post a Comment