Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My youth group

My youth group is pretty awesome. I look forward to it each week, and I am regretfully realizing that soon it will be over for the year.

I'm thankful for Jon and Lindsay who bring out the me in me each week. They pull me out of my comfort zone, and Jon especially helps to remove the boundaries I create for myself. I love Catherine, and the way that she always takes the time, and seems to enjoy, talking to me. I love when Jon asks me to play piano, even though I feel nervous about doing it. I love the glorious singing -- our youth group has the best voices ever. I love to see the other people enjoying being together. I'm also really thankful for Katelyn and the great job she does leading my small group. I'm thankful that I have gotten to know girls like Abby and Jillian better, girls I might not have gotten to know otherwise.

Most of all I'm glad to be with others who want to love God, and who want to become more like Jesus. That's what's awesome about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment