Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm here

I'm here to smile on you.
Because it only takes one to brighten your day,
and I'd give you a hundred.

I'm here to tell you you're beautiful.
Because you are, but so often you don't know it.

I'm here to hold you close.
Because you hurt, and so many don't realize it.

I'm here to reassure you it'll all be okay.
Because it will, but you just don't know it yet.

I'm here to hold your hand.
Because it's so hard to do it all alone,
even when you try so hard.

I'm here to weep with you.
Because those tears don't need to be wiped away,
but it hurts so to cry alone.

I'm here to listen to all you have to say.
Because sometimes the answers come easier than we thought,
but we have to ask the questions to find them.

I'm here for you to lean on always.
Because as often as we think we can keep going,
we so need that rest.

I'm here to love you.
Because you are mine, and I love to love you.

I'm here always.
And I will never leave you.

No comments:

Post a Comment