of one thousand gifts. Here are the few I started on (during the worship service this evening, I confess):
1) The silver communion trays.
2) The lilies behind the pulpit.
3) Dark wood floors against bright white walls.
4) The pastor's dark blue striped tie.
5) Pastel plaid on my purse.
6) Soft bed and clean sheets to soothe a tired head and aching muscles.
7) A time to lift our hands with no other focus but God.
8) Watching Katie Baldree run with wide open arms to jump into her brother's arms.
9) The often and sudden head and heart knowledge of who my best friend is.
10) Anticipation of a week full of gifts.